ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Contest Scoring Program

From: Michael Cook <michael.cook at themikes.com>

Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 20:48:28 UTC

Message:

Can someone supply me with information about the contest scoring program? I
am interested to see if the specification is available, the how it works
document, so that I might rewrite it to work on both Macs and pc's.

Is this possible? Who authenticates the program?

Thanks

Michael Cook
TheMikes.com
Edmond, OK