ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Contest Scoring Program

From: jeffery at texas.net

Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 16:20:05 UTC

Message:

  So, what would it take to get the BOD to formally look into the issue of
including JPF as a routine report for all contests?  I would submit this a rule
proposal, but I'm not sure that a rule change would be appropriate in this
instance.  Besides, it most likely would not make it through the Rules
Committee for consideration.

Jeffery Poehlmann
Ch. 107