ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Box Marker Setup

From: IAC34PILOT at aol.com

Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 22:33:55 UTC

Message:

There is a possibility that we may be contending with setting up box markers
at our contest this year in a mature corn field.  Has anyone else ever had to
deal with how you are going to lay out markers so they will be visible to the
contestants in a field with 8 ft high cornstalks in it ?  I would appreciate
suggestions from those that have.
Thanks!!
Randy