ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] RE: Box Marker Setup

From: "Easy Monney" <noflytoolow at hotmail.com>

Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 00:15:13 UTC

Message:

Contractor plastic. ie polyethenene will work good as a marker . I
understand you can use the semi clear and it shows up very good from the
air. I have seen it and it looks white from the air.
You can simply put it over the corn on large sections and I am sure you will
be able to see it. this way you don't have to cut the corn and make the
farmer mad. I would be sure to remove it as the as it will destroy the corn
if left on for too long.