ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Box Marker Setup

From: David Allgood <offbeat at mc.net>

Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 04:21:46 UTC

Message:

Randy,
You can use 4'x8' sheets of plywood held up by a 2x4 frame painted
white. Should stand out from the ground color. Placement can be done
with a high quality hand held GPS. This setup will last longer if you
get some winds. Plastic is a good idea but may not last if you get a
little wind after setup and before the contest.

Dave Allgood