ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Auto mailers to the list

From: "Easy Monney" <noflytoolow at hotmail.com>

Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 00:35:10 UTC

Message:

When ever I have made a responce to the Exploder I have gotten at least on
auto mailer telling me that some one I don't even know is out of the office.
I get about 30 spam e mailers a day and don't need anymore BS E mails.
The next time you get an auto responce from the exploder, I suggest it get
forwarded to the Expolder so everyone can respond to the jerk with the auto
mailer. If he gets about 200 E mails everytime he has his mailer on the
exploder he will soon get the message and stop.