ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Does SIZE matter?

From: RKOAviation at aol.com

Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 01:49:49 UTC

Message:

Anyone know why certain airplanes (Certified and built in the Early 90's)
have small N numbers?  Is this legal?  Can you get a waiver for this?

I have seen FACTORY Pitts that have the 3" N numbers, Extra's etc....I know
if they are Experimental they are legal but what about Certified Airplanes?

Anyone?

Randy Ott