ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Landing Pitts

From: "Paul B. Stambaugh" <pstambau at yahoo.com>

Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 18:59:56 UTC

Message:

  You are a big liar!!!!!!

The purple spotted African spiny six-fingered tree
toads is NOT endangered.

--- Steve Pennypacker <spenny at bellatlantic.net> wrote:
> Wimps.  All of you, wimps!
>
> In the rainforest I fashioned stone tools to cut a
> landing zone through the
> trees.  Lost my arms wrestling a tiger for dinner
> (he was delicious) when
> it was about ten feet wide, so I cleared the low
> lying brush with my teeth.
>  Flew the approaches knife-edge, holding the stick
> with my knees.  Landed
> on 3 parallel logs to keep the wheels from sinking
> into the muck.  Had to
> dodge the purple spotted African spiny six-fingered
> tree toads that would
> invariably perch on the logs.  They're endangered
> you know.
>
> But the real bitch was refining the crude oil I dug
> out of the ground to
> make fuel.
>

> On Tuesday, May 28, 2002 6:00 AM, Virginia Jacobson
> [SMTP:Virginia at odysseypub.com] wrote:
> > I don't know what you guys are complaining about.
> When I was a kid we
> > couldn't even afford a landing strip we had to
> land in a farmers field
> > with the COWS! You don't know what a difficult
> landing is until you
> > get a up close to a Moo Cow........ <G>
> >
> > Virginia Jacobson

=====
Paul Stambaugh - IAC Chapter 88
Pitts S1-S  N34RM "Psycho Therapy"
SkyTours Aerobatics - The Ultimate Aerobatic Experience
www.skytoursaerobatics.8m.com
Ann Arbor, MI & Toledo, OH
Phone: Days, Office (810)-986-0389, Evenings (419) 269-0626
Cell:  248-705-8495