ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Landing Pitts

From: "Virginia Jacobson" <Virginia at odysseypub.com>

Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 11:10:56 UTC

Message:

I wish to apologize to the list up front for the horrendous spelling
errors in the recount of my adventure in landing a Pitts. I guess
fatigue and sleep deprivation can make one as stupid beer. When one
recites a story they should at least get the spelling correct.
However, those of you who haven't received blood shot eyes from
reading it will see that I'm not exaggerating and in deed telling the
truth after all a lady would never lie DAM IT! <G>

Anyone who know me hopefully will cut me a little slack, after all
English is a second language for me.

Apologies to one and all.

Virginia Jacobson