ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Landing Pitts

From: Steve Pennypacker <spenny at bellatlantic.net>

Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 14:11:16 UTC

Message:

  I don't really feel that bad for him.  If he'd been flying a Pitts, he
never would have even realized there was a blizzard 'cuz ya caint see
nuttin' no-how.  The Pitts doesn't have a heater, so he would have been
dressed for the cold, sparing his digits from the deep-freeze.  And that
bull woulda shown a whole lot more respect.....