ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Landing Pitts

From: "Virginia M. Jacobson" <virginia at odysseypub.com>

Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 01:03:19 UTC

Message:

All right ladies and gentleman.
Have we heard form all the contestants in this fishing extravaganza?

I think it should be close to time to cast our votes for our favorite
composers of the brilliant poses we've had the delight to read. I for
one do find it difficult to pick a winner but I do know who I vote for
as the worst humorist. I think that honor should go to none other than
myself. Not only did my pose lack real imagination and was
grammatically offending it also lacked the witticism that others
expressed so well. I know from my past few posts that many may find it
hard to believe but I am a college graduate and no, not from "Three
Stooges U" which should of been painfully apparent.

In my humble opinion I believe that Steve Pennypacker, Klein Gilhousen
and Randy Reed are in the top three.

Lets say that we cast our votes and get back to more serious
conversations after all it is flying season.