ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Landing Pitts

From: "Virginia Jacobson" <Virginia at odysseypub.com>

Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 10:38:44 UTC

Message:

Well ............. For Sure! We want to be fair to everyone.

This has been kind of fun break, lets say we give it until 1800 EDT
and tab the votes

So far this morning, we have

One vote for Steve Pennypacker, KG, Chris Burns (You guys do things
strange down there) and myself (thank you Carl but you're crazy)