ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: FW: Judging, JPF's, et. al.

From: Paul Logue <gpaulogue at charter.net>

Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 15:13:01 UTC

Message:

  I agree.

Since the very beginning, judging "judges", if you will, has always been about
consistency.  No matter how leaneant or severe a judge performs, if he/she
judges each flight the same way, he/she has done their job.  Even to this day,
no two judges hardly ever score a vanilla loop the same way.  What is important
is that they do it the same way to each loop they see.

Paul Logue
Suwanee, GA