ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Medical Duration

From: "Allyson Parker-Lauck" <princess70 at earthlink.net>

Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 16:41:04 UTC

Message:

OK, this just goes to show that I am in real need for a BFR, and that my old but I have a question.  Am I hallucinating or did the FAA extend the 3rd class medical duration a few years ago to 3 years if you're under 35?  (and yes, I know I should get an updated FAR-AIM).  :-)

I had my last one in September of '99, and need to know if it expired last September (2001) or will it expire this coming September (2002).

Any help is appreciated.

Allyson Parker-Lauck
IAC #15590