ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Medical Duration

From: Joel S Utz <jutz at flash.net>

Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 17:34:21 UTC

Message:

You are hallucinating. They extended it to 3 years if you're under 40
on the date of the examination. The relevant section is 61.23. You
can see the FARs online at:
http://www.landings.com/_landings/pages/fars.html
The FAA also has them online but I don't remember the link just now.

--

                                                   Joel Samuel Utz
                                                   jutz at flash.net
                                                   N2279FAttachement 1: part2.html