ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Medical Duration

From: "Terry Burch" <zlinman.woody at verizon.net>

Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 14:46:35 UTC

  From: Allyson Parker-Lauck
  To: Acro
  Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 9:34 AM
  Subject: [Acro] Medical Duration
  3 years if you are under 40.woody

  OK, this just goes to show that I am in real need for a BFR, and that my old but I have a question.  Am I hallucinating or did the FAA extend the 3rd class medical duration a few years ago to 3 years if you're under 35?  (and yes, I know I should get an updated FAR-AIM).  :-)

  I had my last one in September of '99, and need to know if it expired last September (2001) or will it expire this coming September (2002).

  Any help is appreciated.

  Allyson Parker-Lauck
  IAC #15590