ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Danny Adams, Aviat Representative

From: Alex Belov <belov at iac52.com>

Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 01:20:13 UTC

Message:

  Danny is by far one of the best individuals supporting our sport and a
huge pleasure to be around.  He takes time to share his knoweldge and make
you understand the hardware.  I honestly say that from knowing and working
with him at various contests, many phonecalls and his presense at our
contest.  Regardless of his compensation he goes out of his way to make
sure our Pitts and the like are in best shape they could be to be safe and
you cannot buy that with any money in the world.  And I do agree, if a
contest nearby says Danny of Aviat is present..that should be enough
reason to go.

Speaking of that, I will use this opportunity to plug our contest in New
York.  Kathy Jaffe Challenge, at Sullivan County Int'l airport (MSV) on
Septmeber 6th thru 8th. and yes, DANNY ADAMS of AVIAT on premises for the
duration of the contest.  Plus many other niceties and such but that alone
is reason enough for me... even if I don't break nothing but just say
hello to him.  So come for fun, come to compete against the best pilots in
Northeast and if you do break something...don't worry, Danny'll fix it!!

Alex...

Alex Belov, President and Fearless Leader of Houligans of
International Aerobatic Club Chapter 52
www.iac52.com