ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Rigging Boards

From: Rick McShane <rcm at rmcshane.com>

Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 01:03:01 UTC

Message:

  The last time I rigged an Eagle a neighbor lent me a set of three
rigging boards to put on the top wing and they made easy work of setting
the wing.  Now a few years and a few thousand miles away, I need to
reassemble the plane and again rig it.  Does anyone happen to have a
sketch and/or measurements for rigging boards.  From my memory I would
guess these board were about 3 feet long.  There were two cross pieces
which went over the spars and a small piece up front so the boards could
also be used on smaller Pitts wings.

Thank you
Rick McShane