ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Young Eagles program and acro

From: Graham Bird <g.bird at opengroup.org>

Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 18:38:08 UTC

Message:

  yes there are,  Acro is not allowed on YE flights.

At 01:51 PM 6/4/02 -0400, Bokagan at aol.com wrote:
>Hi,
>
>The local EAA chapter is planning a young eagles day Saturday and I have
>volunteered to do a ride or two. Not that I am planning to do it, but are
>there any guidelines re flying aerobatics with a "young eagle" passenger? I
>seem to recall we had a discussion about this last year...
>
>thanks,
>
>Bo Kagan

The Open Group Conference
Boundaryless Information Flow:
           The Role of Web Services
Boston, Massachusetts, 22-26th July
http://www.opengroup.org/boston2002
Graham Bird                                       The Open Group
Vice President, Marketing         44 Montgomery St #960
                                                              San Francisco
                                                   CA 94104-4704, USA
g.bird at opengroup.org          http://www.opengroup.org

Tel +1 (415) 374 8280 Xt 229   Fax +1 (240) 214-1063
Mobile +1 (415) 999 3106      GSM: +44  771 863 9088