ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Need Help With Sponsorship

From: SkyDancerT34 at aol.com

Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 15:05:48 UTC

Message:

  New to the sponsorship avenue. I have two companies (one a major corp)
interested in providing some funding for advertising on the airshow circuit.
I don't know what amount to ask. Is there anyone or anywhere I can get advice
without hiring a marketing firm or agent? Wonder if I can get a new plane out
of this?  (smile) Any one have a sponsor package they wouldn't mind sharing
with me?  You can mail me directly at

SkyDancerT34 at aol.com

Thanks  ,, IAC # 28200