ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Fw: EXPERIMENTAL/EXHIBITION

From: John Cornwell <jwcornwell at usa.net>

Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 16:41:03 UTC

Message:

I owned a "T" that was "experimental -- amateur built."  The only restriction
was I couldn't fly it over a densely populated area except for takeoff and
landing (but nobody knows or cares anyway).  You also must advise control
towers of the "experimental nature" of the aircraft.  These are really no
restricions at all.  I think the "experimental -- exhibition" category is a
bit more (and perhaps a lot more) restrictive.