ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Stupid question - 10 day letter

From: Paul Logue <gpaulogue at charter.net>

Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 12:36:41 UTC

Message:

Jim,

You abviously got bit  by your actions ..... sorry .....there are always
exceptions ....I don't think anyone intended to mean that the NASA
system of reporting was a way of eliminating all consequences resulting
from violating one of the many FARs.  Certainly, if a person is reported
for flying inverted over one of our great cities at a low altitude,
he/she should not expect much help from submitting a NASA form........ I
think the actons we have been talking about are those that are
inadvertent or not deliberate.    The circular AC 00-46D (Aviation
Safety Reporting Program), and the entire NASA reporting system can be
seen at:

http://asrs.arc.nasa.gov/

Paul Logue
Suwanee, GA