ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: IAC President's Resignation

From: Rolfe Tessem <rolfe at ldp.com>

Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 00:16:12 UTC

Message:

--On Tuesday, June 25, 2002 7:30 PM -0400 Ron Spencer
<splitimagewing at earthlink.net> wrote:

> It is a sad day for IAC.  I for one thought Rob was doing a great job for
> the sport and for IAC as a whole.

I agree. This sucks.

Quite apart from any political issues, I thought that the Stick And Rudder
column was, more often than not, the only content worth reading in Sport
Aerobatics.

The capacity of small organizations to destroy themselves through internal
conflict never ceases to amaze me.

--
Rolfe Tessem
rolfe at ldp.com