ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: IAC President's Resignation

From: PopIII at aol.com

Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 02:56:06 UTC

Message:

  hummmmmm........starting to look like we have not one, but two letters
here....we have seen the one to the membership..........are we going to see
the one to the Board?.......if so, when?.........I truly hope Brother
Duckwater's quote about "something as inconsequential as AWAC" is not part of
it..........Rick Thomson Chap 31