ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: IAC President's Resignation

From: "Allyson Parker-Lauck" <princess70 at earthlink.net>

Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 03:51:50 UTC

Message:

  "Stick and Rudder" fans - Never Fear!

Former IAC President Rob Dorsey has claimed "Stick and Rudder" as his own;
however, the Sport Aerobatics column "Stick and Rudder" has been authored by
others, including John Morrissey and the late Sam Burgess.

So for those of you who worry that you're going to miss out on "Stick and
Rudder", relax.  I don't think that "Stick and Rudder" is going anywhere, it
will simply be authored by somebody else.

I just re-read John Morrissey's "Stick and Rudder" article in the February
1998 issue of "Sport Aerobatics" (yes I'm one of those who has the annual
bound volumes) and thoroughly enjoyed it.  I hope that he and others will
continue the "Stick and Rudder" column.  I'd personally love to see a
different author each month so that I can gain different perspectives rather
than a permanent author for the column.

Anyway, just thought I'd bring that to light.

Take care,
Allyson Parker-Lauck
IAC 15590