ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: IAC President's Resignation

From: Randy Reed <reedrandy at yahoo.com>

Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 15:50:30 UTC

Message:

  I agree.  I enjoy the "Stick and Rudder".  Being new
to competitive aerobatics,  it was helpful to me.  I
don't know anything about the political part and to be
honest I don't care.  I just want to fly and compete.
This is my first year and I am having a ball.  I just
hate that feelings are hurt and from what i have read
the feelings can't be healed at this point.  I would
like to see all the hate stuff "stuffed" and get on
with the flying.  There are already too few of us
flying aerobatics and I am afraid this will make us
look bad to the rest of the flying community.  randy
reed