ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Better People??

From: "Herman Dierks" <hdierks at ev1.net>

Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 05:41:28 UTC

Message:

  Dorsey's comment: "For me, I have better things to do and better people to
do them with."

I don't know where he would find a better set of folks than IAC and
EAA'ers.

He came into the IAC via the back door (was not a director, etc. for 1 year
as required) via special wavier and did not understand the policy and
procedures and got himself tied up in a knot.
Lets move onward and upward.
There are a number of folks that can write "stick and rudder" articles.

Herman