ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Canopus 13

From: Phil Sisson <sisson at mcleodusa.net>

Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 12:49:13 UTC

Message:

  This is a bad week end for Acro Pilots to attend. There are two big
Mid-west contests that weekend. "The Okie Dust Devil", a five category
contest in Weatherford, and Kenosha, WI  "Great Lakes Aerobatic
Contest", also a five category...
And don't forget the following weekend is "The Salem" contest, Salem
IL...... Volunteers are very welcome....

Phil Sisson,      Litchfield, IL