ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] New Lenox IL Cancer Benefit Info

From: "Bear" <dmcff at email.msn.com>

Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2002 01:20:41 UTC

Message:

Hello- A bit of news on the Cancer benefit to be held at New Lenox (1C2) on July 20. The event is still a go, but Jackie Wotell, the sick girl, passed away Friday morning. She was with her dad and it was peaceful. The wake will be a one day event in LaGrange IL this Sunday, and I will post the location as soon as I have it. Cards and donations can be sent to New Lenox Airport, The Benefit for Jackie Wotell, 12637 Laraway Rd., New Lenox IL. Any emails I receive I will forward to her family. Make it to the event if you can.

Thanks
Doug Partl