Acro Image

Aerobatics Server

[International Aerobatic Club] [Communications] [Aerobatics Images]

Disclaimer: These aerobatics pages are developed by individual IAC members and do not represent official IAC policy or opinion.

[Usage Statistics]

Nationals Contest Director BJ Boyle was able to secure a great deal for the Headquarters Hotels at the Nationals.  The Nationals website is up-to-date with all sorts of important info, including hotel information.  Just go to www.iac.org and click "Register Online for the US Nationals" to go to the Nationals info page.

Here is the hotel info from the website:
Headquarters Hotel
Hampton Inn - Sherman, Texas 903/893-9333
Comfort Suites - Sherman, Texas 903/893-0499
Cost - $69 per night
As part of a sponsorship agreement, Comfort Suites and Hampton are providing complementary rooms to Contest Officials based on number of rooms booked by IAC members, so please utilize these Headquarter Hotels. Hotel staff on site at the Grayson County Airport will check you in. . . . Fly in, pick up you rental car and get your hotel room key all at one stop!
I called last night to make my reservation at the Comfort Suites and they were really nice and are very much looking forward to us being there.  The lady I talked to, Paula, said that they all really enjoyed the gang that stayed there for the Lone Star Aerobatic Championships.  Anyway, she expects that the rooms will sell out fast, so make your reservations soon.

© Dr. Günther Eichhorn
Retired
Email Guenther Eichhorn