ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Installing Cameras on Acro Mounts

From: Tom Fox <foxav at voicenet.com>

Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 12:37:12 UTC

Message:

All:

A friend of mine receives the acro exploder but cannot
post to it because he doesn't have access to the email
account he signed up with.  He can fly a plane well
enough, but he can't figure out how to fix his email
so I'm posting this for him.  Please respond directly
to him at:

hairball192 at yahoo.com

Harry Hirschmann wrote:
I would like to install several video camera lenses on
an acro mount and have them record to a signal
camcorder in the baggage compartment.

I'm looking for info on suppliers of lipstick-sized
video lenses suitable for installation in the vertical
tail, wingtips, and instrument panel.  Hopefully these
suppliers would also provide a pilot-selectable
control box to switch between inputs that route down
to a single camcorder.  And hopefully the supplier
also provides the power source or info on the electric
power requirements.

Thank you in advance for your help.  Please respond
only to me to spare everyone's inbox and I will
compile the information and post it to the exploder in
a couple of days.

Thanks,
Harry Hirschman