ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Installing Cameras on Acro Mounts

From: Larry Lowe <webmaster at airspacemag.com>

Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 12:51:16 UTC

Message:

> Tom Fox wrote:
>
> Harry Hirschmann wrote:
> I would like to install several video camera lenses on
> an acro mount and have them record to a signal
> camcorder in the baggage compartment.
>
> I'm looking for info on suppliers of lipstick-sized
> video lenses suitable for installation in the vertical
> tail, wingtips, and instrument panel.

I have found that the fastest way between me an any information of this
nature that I want is at the website:

http://www.google.com

Just type in the search string

"micro video camera prices"

or something like it and you will be rewarded with a list of websites
selling the item you seek, including places like:

http://www.microvideo.ca/

http://www.camosurveillance.com/Lipstickcameras.htm

http://www.vsicam.com/home.html

http://www.cctvwholesalers.com/