Acro Image

Aerobatics Server

ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] subdivisions

[International Aerobatic Club] [Communications] [Aerobatics Images]

Disclaimer: These aerobatics pages are developed by individual IAC members and do not represent official IAC policy or opinion.

[Usage Statistics]

ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] subdivisions

Thread: [Acro] subdivisions

Follow-Up To: ACRO Email list (for List Members only)

Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 21:12:03 UTC

<html><div style='background-color:'><DIV>Folks. you've only recently heard from me, so I'll attempt to be brief (very difficult for the long-winded). You don't know me, but while presently I am trying to be a regular citizen, at one time I was an evil biker. The real kind. Anyhow, there was great division among bikers, not only because of their club affiliations, but brand and even model loyalty was sometimes taken to the tragic end of violence. This got us precisely nowhere. It always bothered me when some poor schmuck accidentally happened onto one of our runs and folks would commit some truly low things just because the guy was riding a Triumph. While this division still exists, it is in a highly dilute form today. That is why events like Daytona can even still go on, because if we hadn't gotten toether, the Man would have shut us down. So please, even if you are a hard core competitor, beginner, or just a person who likes to go upside down once in a while, get together !
for our own sake. If we cannot hang together, we will certainly hang separately. I know. RB</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></div><br clear=all><hr>Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: <a href='http://g.msn.com/1HM1ENUS/c144??PS=47575'>Click Here</a><br></html>

© Dr. Günther Eichhorn
Retired
Email Guenther Eichhorn