ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] So, I was thinking....

From: "Marilyn Dash" <m.dash at rcn.com>

Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 03:39:22 UTC

Message:

Maybe we could change the subject!?

Since I'm relatively new to this wonderful sport.
Perhaps you veterans could regal me with your fitness regime.
I've seen some of these guys that look like Arnold (Keith) - and some that look more like - nevermind... we said we were changing the subject.

Does a weight lifting program help with the G loads?
How about nutrition? Have there been studies - carbs vs. proteins, etc. ?

If you don't want to talk about this  - let's go back to the pitts landing stories or maybe we could talk about the buzzard that tried to mate with Jeff's Pitts!
Anything but the past!

Marilyn Dash

Quote du Jour:

Do or do not. There is no try.