ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: So, I was thinking....

From: Budd Davisson <buddairbum at cox.net>

Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 04:27:33 UTC

Message:

Change of subject always helps;

We could talk about the six geese that tried, highly unsuccessfully I
might add, to mate with my Pitts on take off. Four went through the prop
and two bounced off the upper left wing. Aborted successfully with about
50 feet to go before we went swimming. It was, as the Brits love to say,
a bloody mess.

And speaking about swimming: When is Finnegan going to give us his
ditching story? Or did I miss it? There are some techniques there worth
passing along.

bd