ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Helpful Suggestions

From: Graham Bird <g.bird at opengroup.org>

Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 18:18:08 UTC

Message:

The aerobatic rally concept has not gone away.  Jim Taylor continues his
good work to make them a reality.  A few insurance niggles to resolve and
they will be with us.

Cheers

At 10:23 AM 7/14/2002 -0400, Bruce Johnson wrote:
>Maybe I've been out of touch for a while, but what happened to the
>aerobatic rallies and the "Sport Division"?  Has that gone the way of the
>One Design category?
>Bruce

The Open Group Conference
Boundaryless Information Flow:
           The Role of Web Services
Boston, Massachusetts, 22-26th July
http://www.opengroup.org/boston2002

Graham Bird                                       The Open Group
Vice President, Marketing          44 Montgomery St #960
                                                                San Francisco
                                                    CA 94104-4704, USA
g.bird at opengroup.org            http://www.opengroup.org

Tel  +1 (415) 374 8280 Xt 229      Fax +1 (240) 214-1063
Cell +1 (415) 999 3106              GSM: +44  771 863 9088