ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Shipping an Airplane Project Overseas

From: "Dave Groft" <dave at eft-inc.com>

Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:56:57 UTC

Message:

  Group

I live in Delaware and have just sold my 1D project to a gentleman in
England.  The fuse frame is welded and the wings are complete so it will be
a relatively large box/boxes.  Neither one of us has done this before but I
know that it can be done.  I would appreciate any advice or contacts in the
shipping business that I could get.

Thanks

Dave Groft