ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Hangin in there

From: Eric Rood <ericrood at gcfn.org>

Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 20:23:26 UTC

Message:

> We need to start speaking with one voice, or none of us will ever be heard against the background noise, and general aviation in America will just be a distant memory.

The last time that happened, Liddy Dole was Secretary of Transportation.
She is credited with personally setting aviation in the United States back
20 years.It was only the unified voice of all the aviation alphabet groups
that she "stepped down" as Secretary of Transportation. Reagan promptly
made her Secretary of Labor. No harm done there.

ER
Attachement 1: part2.txt