ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Truth about Dorsey?

From: "fat rob" <dorseysucks at registerednurses.com>

Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 02:36:29 UTC

Message:

  I have heard many things about Dorsey since he resigned.  I do not know enough to know if these are true or not..

Can these be comfirmed?

1.  Did he get demoted from his last job for stealing or for using company resources for personal use?
2.  Is it true was a scab pilot?

These things are being asked.....

-Rob

--