ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: state of the acro email list

From: "L W" <lawillson at hotmail.com>

Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 11:50:32 UTC

Message:

  Guenther is correct. Really there is just one troll with about 6 or so email
addresses pounding the list. In the past, he was identified as Mike Skaggs,
I believe from California.

Personally, my solution will be to unsubscribe for awhile as my mail box is
full each day and very little information of any value is getting through
all the garbage.

Larry Willson
Chapter 52