ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: state of the acro email list

From: Don Peterson <autotech at flash.net>

Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 12:37:56 UTC

Message:

  LW,

Most people probably don't remember, but a few years ago Mike Skaggs volunteered
to be the fund-raiser for the national contests, and did precisely zero.
Nothing.  Nada.  Meanwhile he took up the space of the job making the IAC think
something was being done, only to find out that they got nothing for their
trust.  I thought at the time that he was probably just lazy or unable to focus
his wildly drifting attention, but now I suspect he was taking the concept of
"trolling" to new heights.  Take up a critical job and then do nothing.  A great
way to create real damage.

One must wonder why?

Given the malicious intent to do damage, I wonder if the FAA medical branch
might be interested?

Don