ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Does Falcon insure experimental air ...

From: Klusmanp at aol.com

Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 04:05:58 UTC

Message:

  Bill,

Sorry if I created a scare by posting on the [Acro] list. I was reviewing the
paperwork after your offices were closed and just wanted to get a quick
answer from the other Acro folks out there. I also emailed Ladd and I got his
reply as well.

This is my first time insuring an airplane. I have to say you, Ladd, and the
other Falcon personnel have been fantastic for service. Also, your product
seems to be very competitive. I'll heartily recommend Falcon to any of my
aviation friends.

Thanks,
Paul Klusman

In a message dated 7/16/02 5:34:11 PM EST, btabbert at falconinsurance.com