ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Nationals Pre-Registration

From: "Allyson Parker-Lauck" <princess70 at earthlink.net>

Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 21:56:04 UTC

Message:

Hi all,

This is just a quick reminder that the July 22nd deadline is fast approaching to pre-register for Nationals!  Pre-registration will be accepted after July 22nd; however, you will not benefit from the press release going to your local media, and you will not be polled to select the judges who will be invited to judge at Nationals.  If you'd like to have some input as to who judges at the Nationals, hurry and get your form sent in!

I also want to let you know that there are still plenty of practice slots available; however, the best ones are going fast.  Only pre-registrants get to reserve their spots in advance.

If you plan to attend the Nationals, you have nothing to lose by pre-registering, so go to the IAC Website at www.iac.org and click "Register Online for the 2002 Nationals".  Download and print the pre-registration form and fax it to Sue Christensen at 920-426-6865.

IAC Headquarters will send me the updated list regularly and I will contact you to get you signed up for practice slots.

If you have any questions about the contest, feel free to contact this year's Contest Director, BJ Boyle at BJ.Boyle at Verizon.net.

Take care,
Allyson