ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Nationals Pre-Registration

From: "Allyson Parker-Lauck" <princess70 at earthlink.net>

Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 14:47:30 UTC

Message:

I just wanted to send out another reminder that pre-registration for Nationals is under way.  The deadline to pre-register (and receive the perks that go along with pre-registration) is only a few days away - July 23rd!

Pre-registration perks:

1 - You get to vote on the judges!
2 - IAC will send press releases to your local media announcing your participation!
3 - You get to sign up for a coveted practice slot in the Nationals box!

After July 23rd, you can still pre-register, but you will miss out on perks #1 and #2.  And remember, the practice slots are awarded in the order your registrations are received, and the best slots are going fast.

To pre-register, just go to the IAC website:  www.iac.org and click the link in the column on the left that says "National Registration".  Just print the form, fill it out, and fax or mail it to IAC Headquarters.  Once your pre-registration is received, I will contact you within a few days to get you signed up for your practice slot.

The IAC fax number is:
(920) 426-6865

The Address is:
International Aerobatic Club
EAA Aviation Center
P.O. Box 3086
Oshkosh, WI 54903-3086

Hotel and Rental Car information will be coming up very soon.  I will send that information to the list as it becomes official.  We do ask that you all please consider staying at the official headquarters hotel(s), as those hotels offer sponsorship to the contest, and your patronage is a great way to say thank you.  Again, as soon as the hotel contracts are official, I will forward that information to you all.

For more information on the Nationals, contact the Nationals Contest Director Katie Kyer at kateflies8 at aol.com

See you in Sherman!
Allyson Parker-Lauck
IAC Vice President