ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: noise complaints

From: "Rparker" <rparker at voltage.net>

Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 16:47:19 UTC

Message:

  Kathy,
When someone makes a complaint to the FAA, no matter how right they think or
know you are, they have to go through the process of their paper work. By
calling you on the phone as opposed to a personal visit, tells me they know
you are OK. You can bet the paper work have to send in for the complaint, is
tell the higher ups, there is no legality to the complaint.

Bob Parker
Mena, AR.