ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Noise Complaints

From: "Robert P. Lockard" <rob at oraclewizard.com>

Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 19:48:35 UTC

Message:

  RTOFL.

I look at the depature end of 6 (or the arival end of 24
depending on ...) and see a housing development going in.
Now I think each how owner should be fully informed about the
airport next door and to be told at seven AM on Saturday
mornings you should expect arrivals / departures.  Not to
mention the odd guy that arrives at two AM on a Thursday
morning.

Later Dive / Fly Safe
-Rob