ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: NOISE COMPLAINTS

From: "Marilyn Dash" <m.dash at rcn.com>

Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 17:27:44 UTC

Message:

  Geez, now I'm even scared!

----- Original Message -----
From: "rick milner" <rickmilner at repairman.com>
To: <acro at gf24.de>
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 10:21 AM
Subject: [Acro] NOISE COMPLAINTS

I am tired of all of this crap about noise.
What we do is not ILLEGAL.
I have put up with complaints in the past and became sick of the jerkoffs
who bought cheap property  near the airport and then bitched about the
noise. So, finally, I did something about it.

I got the name and phone number of the complainer and I used a reverse
directory to find the guy's house. I went to his house and spoke to him in
very clear terms. I recorded the license plate from his explorer in the
driveway and told him I had that, too.

Then, I sat in front of his house and waved to him when he left for work one
morning. I followed him to work and made sure he knew that I saw where he
parked, etc.

THis form of light intimidation as I call it is very effective.  Time for us
to fight fire with fire.  Needless to say, the guy has never complained
again.

I encourage us all to stand up for ourselves.  THis crap has got to stop.

-Rick M
Yak 52
--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Get 4 DVDs for $.49 cents! plus shipping & processing. Click to join.
http://oas-central.realmedia.com/RealMedia/ads/click_lx.ads/mail.com/columbi
ahouse/1112745096/x09/ExactAdv/ColumbiaHouse_IO473_7.19_8.19/blank.gif/63663
2633232383133383736634333430