ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: noise complaints

From: Randy Reed <reedrandy at yahoo.com>

Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 14:08:16 UTC

Message:

  I go out south of town and practice in my Eagle.  The
road I use is under construction and have wondered if
I would get in trouble.  As it turnes out, people who
live out there watch. (or so i'm told)  One boy, who
was 19 and watched, was killed 3 weeks ago in a
tractor accident.  The family found out who I was and
requested that I do a flyover at his grave side
service.  Guess I live in a good place.  Buy the way,
I got home from Oshkosh last night.  Flew the Eagle
from Texas.  Had a great time as usual.  randy reed