ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: noise complaints

From: Dleedom at aol.com

Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 05:24:22 UTC

Message:

I hope Randy, myself and other folks that aren't having the "noise problem"
continue to be so lucky. I feel for the folks who are having to deal with
that and makes me a little ashamed to gripe about having to fly 20 mile to
practice.
The grass strip we use to practice over (in case of an engine failure it
would be rough but better than nothing) is owned by a home builder and an
ultra-light pilot. They and the few folks around there think you are down
right unfriendly if you don't make a low pass before you leave.
Randy, from the rest of us, thanks from the rest of us for the flyby at the
service.
Keep'em Flyin,
Dave