ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: NOISE COMPLAINTS

From: "RONALD HARRIS" <1SKYBOLT at msn.com>

Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 23:04:27 UTC

Message:

I don't know what the rest of you think about this psycho, but I think he belongs in prison. I personally know a local judge, to whom I showed this letter. He assured me that there are a number of newer "stalking" laws that protect society from this type of terrorist activity. My friend also indicated that if this lunatic came before him for such behavior, he would receive a sentence of from 5 to 10 years in prison. I knew of one fellow that used this type of bullying and intimidation tactic. He would simply go into stores in a small town in Missouri, take what ever he wanted and walk out. He never paid for anything. If the store clerk or owner demanded payment, this master of intimidation would threaten to kill him. This went on for some time. But one day about 15 of the local men surrounded his truck. A shot was heard. When the men walked away, the master of intimidation was dead. Nobody knew anything about it.

Keep your stick on the ice,

Ron Harris